The 63rd Annual Conference of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers (SCI’19) will be held May 22–24 at Central Electric Club, conference center located nearby Osaka Central Station. The SCI is the annual conference of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information engineers (ISCIE), dedicated for communications and collaborations by academic researchers as well as governmental, industrial engineers. The importance of the SCI is now recognized for social networking to achive multidisciplinary technological developments.
SCI’19 Organizing Committee
- Jan 23, 2019
- The deadline of the abstract submission has been extended to 31st Jan.
- Jan 07, 2019
- Abstract submission now available (in Japanese)
- Nov 16, 2018
- Conference website opened
- Abstract submission
- Jan 07, 2019 (Mon) – Jan 25, 2019 (Fri)
- Final submission
- Feb 26, 2019 (Tue) – Mar 15, 2019 (Fri)
- Advanced registration
- Feb 01, 2019 (Fri) – Apr 25, 2019 (Thu)
- May 22, 2019 (Wed)–May 24, 2019 (Fri)
Central Electric club, the conference center of SCI’19 located nearby Osaka Central Station.
- Information map (Central Electric Club)